Media arts internship January 28-29, 2015

After getting the design down I spent Wednesday night putting the rest of the play information in on the infographic. After getting it completed I repositioned some of the players so all 30 would be lined up and fit on the infographic. I then went back and checked each Name and their profile for any spelling errors. After completing the graphic and I uploaded it to the website for distribution.

On Thursday I edited the podcast we had recorded on Monday to distribute in a post Friday. I then created a post for the infographic to be posted. Nothing special, I just placed the infographic then reached 150 words for search engine optimization purposes (SEO) with facts about the list. Here’s the infographic in all it’s glory.